24 January 2013

Liebster Award No. 2

I was nominated for the Liebster Award...again! See my first nomination post here. Kylie of Kylies Krochet nominated me and I'm super excited that she did! She is a great blogger herself and she nominated some other great blogs, so be sure to go to her post and check them out!! 

Since every Liebster Award nomination comes with a different set of questions, here are the ones Kylie asked:

Are you in school? If so, what is your major?

I'm not currently in school. I'm hoping to finish my degree starting fall 2015. Right now, I'm planning studying Early Childhood Special Education with a minors in American Sign Language and Deaf Studies.


What is the main focus of your blog(s)?

I blog my thoughts and day to day life here on Life as told by Zoë. I have two other blogs that I (loosely)  maintain. Zoëtry is where I blog my poetry and 509 Spokes is my Tumblr about bicycles :o)


How long have you been blogging?

I started blogging in 2010 after a fire displaced me and my roommates. That blog is now gone and this blog has been live since June of 2012.


Facebook or Twitter?

Twitter. I just deleted my Facebook this past week.


Coke or Pepsi?

I don't really drink pop, but I prefer Coke when I do.


Favorite food?

I love ice cream haha. But that's not really food, now is it? I love New Mexican food and Italian.

What's your "day job"?

I'm a front desk agent at a hotel.

Do you have any children?

Nope. Can't wait to though.

Favorite type of music?

Indie rock. Some bands I listen to include The Smashing Pumpkins, Fleet Foxes, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Shins, and Regina Spektor.


Do you run an Etsy shop or another shop like it? If so, what do you sell?

I wish I was that patient and talented. My friend Caty does, though. She sells homemade and customized baby booties and dresses. You can see her shop here and her blogs here and here.

What are your hobbies?

Blogging (obviously), reading, writing, watching TV, attending performance art, and learning languages.
post signature

No comments: