22 February 2013

Five Word Friday: Week Eight




Growing up I always kept a journal. I had memory problems as a kid and it was the best way to remind myself of events that occurred.

Since I'd rather spend my time doing other things than devote and prioritize writing a daily record in a journal, I decided to summarize my day in only five words for 2013.

Every Friday, I'll post what I wrote down for Saturday through Friday.

Week Eight


Saturday, 16 February: Not my best of days
Sunday, 17 February: Fun night with the alumnae

Monday, 18 February: Turn around shift after audit 

Tuesday, 19 February: Planning ZOEurope all day long 

Wednesday, 20 February: Happy anniversary to Riley J


Thursday, 21 February: It decides to come NOW?!

Friday, 22 February: Luigi's for our anniversary dinner



How was your week?




post signature

No comments: